About Student Outreach
Activities in 2010
Committee activities for summer students:
- The NE Student Outreach Committee organized the NE Summer Student Seminar Series in June-July 2009 for summer students at NE or other Argonne Divisions. For details, visit: 2010 Summer Students Seminars...
- Summer students had the opportunity to attend guided tours of some of the NE Division facilities. More details...
Committee activities for college students:
- Argonne participated in the 2010 American Nuclear Society Student Conference, "Coming together to split the Atom", hosted by the ANS Student Chapter at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor on April 8-11, 2010.
Other committee activities for high school students:
- On April 22, 2010 Argonne once again offered the Science Careers in Search of Women conference for high school students and their teachers. The Nuclear Engineering Division participated in the career booth expo for the conference with a booth on careers in nuclear science and technology. More information
- Student Outreach Activities in 2009
- Student Outreach Activities in 2008
- Student Outreach Activities in 2007
- 2006 Argonne Open House
Contact the Student Outreach Committee
If you would like to contact the NE Student Outreach Committee for further information or to request a student activity, please email .
Visit our website for Students and Teachers:
"Nuclear Energy Learning Resources for Home and School" at http://students.ne.anl.gov/schools/